Monday, January 14, 2019

Cintaku sekuat batu karang di pantai (My love as strong as the rock on the beach).

Aku mencintaimu sekuat batu karang itu meski ombak menerjangku siang dan malam, setegar pepohonan meski diterjang kemarau daun - daun baruku akan bertumbuh kembali pada saat musim hujan datang. Jika benar cintamu sekuat batu karang, mungkin aku adalah sebuah karang, jangan rusak aku, jangan hancurkan aku. 

 I love you as hard as a rock though the waves rushed at me day and night, as strong as a trees though the dry season hit my leaves felt down to the ground but my new leaves will grow back when the rainy season comes. If your true love as strong as a rock, maybe I am a rock, don't break me, don't crush me.

  dipantai1 

Global warming menyebabkan es mencair sehingga gelombang yang ada bertambah kuat menerjang pantai - pantai yang ada dan menghempas batu karang. Akan tetapi saya yakin batu karang itu tetap kokoh seperti cintaku kepadamu. Seberapa besar cintamu kepada dunia ini?. Pasti jawabannya sekuat batu karang dipantai.  

Global warming causes the ice to melt so the waves are growing stronger hit the coast and beaches and smashing the rocks. But I'm sure it's still solid such my love for you. How big is your love for this world ?. Surely the answer is as strong as a rock at the beach. 



Ketut Rudi Utama 
Photo by : Lelly Jeane 
Location : Tanah Lot Bali


No comments:

Post a Comment